Removal tool detects and removes many worms, trojans and backdoors: Mytob, Mydoom, Beagle, Netsky, Sasser, Blaster Zafi, Mabutu, Startpage and meny others.
Caution: Administrative rights required.
1. Click download link next to virus name.
2. Save the file locally on your computer.
3. Close all Windows applications.
4. Turn AVK Monitor off, if enabled.
Important: You may also run the Remover with your AVK Monitor running. Use /G switch for remover.exe file in Windows system console. If you run remover.exe under Windows Me or XP, please turn off the System Restore option. Details abort turning off the System Restore option:
"Antivirus Tools Cannot Clean Infected Files in the _Restore Folder"
6. Find the downloaded remover.exe file.
7. Double click the file to run remover.
8. Click "Scan" to start scan and remove the virus.
9. Update your AntiVirenKit virus signatures and run system scan.
What this thing can do?
G DATA Remover destroys virus by removing the virus files and system activity. It handles about 100 most dangerous threats, that can destabilize your computer.
/G - Don't check the AVK Monitor status (optional)
/N - Scan mapped network drives (optional)
/I - Do NOT remove Internet temporary files and Cookies (optional)
/D - Delete specified file, path required (optional)
Default file download folder "c:downloaded"
1. Click Start > Run.
2. For Windows 95/98/Me type:
for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 type:
3. Click OK.
4. In Windows console window type following commands pressing Enter each time:
remover.exe [/G] [/N] or remover.exe /D "file path"